Command & Control (C2)
This interoperable capability revolves around highly trained and experienced ambulance staff providing command and control during high-risk and complex emergency situations.
The aim is generally to deploy specially trained and equipped ambulance staff as quickly and safely as possible in order to treat patients, save lives and extricate people from the scene as effectively as possible.
The key features of this capability are:
- Strategic command of major and critical incidents
- Tactical command of major and critical incidents
- Operational command of major and critical incidents
- National Interagency Liaison Officers (NILOs)
- Strategic and Tactical Advisors
- Medical Advisors