This Conference and Exhibition has been organised for those responsible for the personal safety of lone workers right along the line to the actual front line workers themselves.
This year’s event will take place on Tuesday 27th November 2012 at Olympia Conference Centre in London, and boasts an exciting line-up of expert speakers. Details are available on the conference website.
Benefits of Attending
• Gain enhanced awareness of lone worker safety risks.
• Learn how to balance meeting your duty of care with providing an effective service to the public.
• Understand how technology e.g. lone worker protection devices, lone worker tracking or personal alarms can help to improve lone worker safety.
• Gain a better knowledge of nature, causes and good responses to aggressive behaviour or conflict.
• Discover how to help lone workers cope with the aftermath of an assault.
• Benefit from the in depth knowledge of some of the countries lone worker and personal safety experts.
For more details visit the website.