The Conference will be held on the 20th September at the AMBITION 2012 event, Silverstone Racetrack, Northampton, UK – chosen because it is an extremely central location and easy to access. Bookings are being taken here.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is a one-day Conference and will be of interest primarily to:
- Most ambulance staff, especially paramedics, EMTs, HART teams, Operations Managers and Directors, Resilience Leads, Emergency Preparedness Leads, Education & Training personnel and those with a professional interest in interoperability issues.
- Those working in other pre-hospital situations, A&E or military hospital environments and those operating alongside the ambulance service in partner agencies such as fire and police.
- Anyone working in the wider emergency planning or civil contingencies fields.
The delegate cost for NARU 2012 is just £45 + VAT (£54 total) for anyone working in the public sector, and £90 + VAT (£108 total) for private sector delegates. This includes all-day refreshments and delegate lunch. Prices have been kept low to encourage attendance. You can book today by clicking here.
OTHER NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES AT AMBITION 2012
Don’t forget that alongside the conference we will also be hosting a number of meetings at the event, alongside our room full of exhibitors. The following national NHS ambulance groups have been invited to attend the event, and we will be hosting their meetings during the day, leaving them free to network and visit the exhibition afterwards.
- Chairs of all NHS Ambulance Trusts
- Chief Executives of all NHS Ambulance Trusts
- The National HART Vehicle and Equipment Group which decides on the next generation of HART kit and vehicles
- The Association of Ambulance Chief Executives’ Ideas, Technology & Innovation Workshop (approx. 60 people) which is looking for a variety of next generation products for use across the ambulance service
- A HART Managers’ Procurement Workshop
- A technology workshop for HART teams operated by Excelerate Technology
- The National Ambulance Strategic Fleet Managers Group
- The Heads of Procurement for all NHS Ambulance Services
- Staff from all Hazardous Area Response Teams (HART) in the country plus Scotland and Wales
- All emergency preparedness and resilience leads from Ambulance Trusts including all National Ambulance Resilience Unit personnel.
- The 2,600 members of the Emergency Planning Society (which is hosting its annual dinner at Ambition 2012 on 19th September) are also invited to attend the event.
Members of Voluntary and private ambulance services are encouraged to attend.
High numbers of free visitors to the show (those who do not want to visit any conferences) are registering to attend the event free of charge. To do the same, click here.
We have a range of exhibitors booked in to showcase their products and services, with only a handful of stands left. These include:
* Excelerate Technology (our main sponsors)
* BMW specialist vehicles
* Volvo Cars UK
* Prometheus Medical
* Optima Corporation
* Openhouse Products
* TSG Associates
* SP Services
* CAE Healthcare
* GMK Ltd
* Airwave Solutions
* Emergency Services Times
* Zeal Solutions
* REVIVE Airways
* Public Safety Cycling
* Zoll Medical
* Amputees In Action
* East of England Resilience (Training)
* Rescue and Medical
* Thomas Jacks
* Gaumard Scientific
* Ambulance UK magazine
* Association of Ambulance Chief Executives
QUERIES AND QUESTIONS
If you require any additional information, please email the organiser Carl Rees at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07958 547 727.