1) The NARU Deputy Director, Mike Shanahan has now returned to his substantive post within Yorkshire Ambulance Service. The Deputy Director post has been removed from the NARU structure and the responsibilities for that role have been shared out amongst the remaining senior team. The NARU Director, Keith Prior has now assumed full management responsibilities for the NARU team.
2) Head of Capabilities Gerry Byrne has been appointed by the Office of Security and Counter Terrorism as the interim Head of the Police CBRN Centre but will continue to be involved with NARU in a senior capacity supporting and overseeing Capabilities.
3) Tracy Redman will be covering as NARU Head of Capabilities along with her existing duties.
4) Steve Tilling will join the NARU level 1 on-call from 1 Jan 2014 (replacing the on call position vacated by Mike Shanahan).
5) Chris Cooper will be joining NARU from the 1 Jan 2014, filling an existing vacancy on short fixed term secondment to undertake the recently advertised Compliance Officer post and will be based at the Police National CBRN centre. His contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile 07771 365741. Chris will also be picking up the level 2 NARU on-call position vacated by Steve Tilling who has moved to level 1.
The NARU management structure will now be:
NARU Director – Keith Prior
Medical Director – John Stephenson
Head of Education – Dave Bull QAM
Interim Head of Capabilities – Tracy Redman
National Ambulance Resilience Coordinator – Mark Norbury
For further clarification contact email@example.com