The Conference will be chaired by Robert Flute, Head of Resilience at East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust, and will feature a broad range of topics including:
- Interoperability and its effect on ambulance services
- The Japanese story: Earthquakes and floods
- National ambulance resilience training and education
- How the devolved and public ambulance services are tackling ambulance resilience issues
- A review of the Olympics
- The HPA and Public Health England
- Best practice in UK ambulance resilience
- The role of the voluntary sector in ambulance resilience
Ambition 2012 has been kindly sponsored by Excelerate Technology Ltd. The event will be opened up to the Emergency Planning Society and the organisers expect to be deluged for a limited number of 250 places which are being sold for the subsidised rate of just £45 per head (for public sector staff) and £149 for non-public sector.
Ambition, which will take place at the same time as the Conference will feature carefully chosen exhibitors utilising the pit lane and garages at Silverstone, for an event that has been designed to be faster and smarter than previous events.
It has also been designedwith the idea of attracting as many people as possible to the event as those involved in resilience and emergency services can attend the exhibition free of charge by registering at www.ambition2012.org. Delegates can also use that link to book their places at the event.
For more information, or to discuss limited exhibition spaces, contact email@example.com.
A programme will appear here shortly.